Australian & New Zealand Students
- Prior to enrolment, all applicants will need to provide:
- For certificate levels: Australian Year 10 or equivalent
- For Diploma or above levels: Australian Year 12 or equivalent OR (AQF) Certificate 3 or Certificate 4 qualification
- Successfully completed the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) online test. For more details on how to complete the online test, please refer to Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirement Fact Sheet. The purpose of the LLN online test is to show how Kenvale College can assist you in any areas where you may need help while studying with us.
- Must be turning 18 years old in their first year of study
- Genuine interest for the industry
- Completion of the Kenvale College Application Form
- Pass an Individual Interview
How to Apply
Make sure you enter a current email address, then you can save your application and return to finish it, up to 36 hours later.
- Apply online(here)
Before completing the online application form, please make sure that you have the following supporting documents ready:
– Have your Unique Student Identifier ready (or create one here)
– 1 Photo ID
– Most recent academic results (not applicable for short courses)
– Resume/CV, including contact details of two referees (not applicable for short courses)
- Undertake online LLN test
For more details on how to complete the online test, please refer to Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirement Fact Sheet.
Kenvale’s interview process helps applicants assess their suitability to the Hospitality and Events Industry, and to being placed in paid employment from the beginning of their course. Prospective students will be assessed according to skills, attitudes and aptitude that are required to be in this industry.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application (RPL)/ Credit Transfer (CT)
Prior studies in Hospitality can be credited against studies at Kenvale.
Click HERE for more information on how to apply for RPL/CT.