LEARN IT AND LIVE IT
What you’ll love about Kenvale College
- Our mission is to educate in a genuine, person-centered, service
- We combine work and study, and teach and train through practical hands on experience
- All courses include weekly paid work experience
- Our graduates are considered to be among the finest in the industry
- Our students graduate already in employment
- We specialise exclusively in hospitality, cookery and event management – qualifications you can combine
- Personalised and innovative learning environment
- Award-winning, industry-leading staff
- No ATAR/prerequisites are required to apply for our courses
- Our courses are a pathway into Australian and overseas universities
- We’re a not-for-profit college
- You’ll make connections for life
Students attend classes on 2 days per week, alongside paid employment in hospitality and events establishments. Our academic year is split into three trimesters, which are parallel to those of universities, with each Trimester lasting 14 weeks. You’ll learn from industry professionals in small class sizes, which lends to a personalised learning experience.
Study options for Australian and New Zealand students
- Full-time or part-time, on-campus
- VET Student Loans for Australian citizens available (see https://www.education.gov.au/vet-student-loans)
- Entry requirements: Satisfactory completed Senior High School Certificate Year 12 or equivalent
Study options for international students
- Full-time, on-campus
- Entry requirement for international students
- IELTS overall score of 5.5 Academic or equivalent proof of English
- Eligible for a student visa
Living in Sydney
Sydney is Australia’s largest city and is located on the sunny southeast coast of Australia. It’s also very multicultural with nearly 4 million people from 180 nations, speaking 140 different languages who call Sydney home. Sydney enjoys average maximum temperatures of around 27oC in summer and 15oC in winter. Winter nights can drop to less than 7oC, so you’ll need to rug up a little! Whatever you’re into – sightseeing, arts and entertainment, sport, shopping or eating out, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Visit www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au to discover more.
Kenvale College is located in Randwick, a residential suburb of Sydney just 15 minutes drive from Sydney’s CBD. Kenvale is also walking distance from Coogee, one of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches. The area accommodates many students and a large multicultural population. Randwick is a major educational centre, playing host to the University of New South Wales and the Sydney Institute of Technology, Randwick Campus. For more details about relocating to Sydney, visit www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/why-australia to discover more.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Kenvale College welcomes applicants who have prior educational experience and recognises qualifications from other tertiary level institutions. Course credit is exemption from enrolment in a particular subject as a result of previous study (Credit Transfer) or experience held (RPL). Please see the College’s Pathway Policy for more details. Students can apply for RPL by completing the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application Form, or available on Kenvale College’s website under the ‘Apply’ tab.
Thank you for inviting us - we really did appreciate it. I must say I was really impressed by the Briar Ridge team - one of them (… Aiden) did a really great job explaining who they were, what they were about etc., and really took the time to give us the background on the person behind it all (Gwyn Olsen). He'd clearly immersed himself in the project, and I think she'd have been really pleased if she'd seen that. Happy to reach out and tell her so if you think it would help pave the way for future events.
I just wanted to express thanks and congratulations to all at Kenvale for the magnificent lunch provided on Thursday.
I have been to many hatted restaurants this year and can honestly say that they would have struggled to produce such fantastic dishes.
The lunch was a credit to your students and your staff. It would be a privilege to enjoy another visit next year.
Best wishes to your graduating students for success in their career and to your staff to continue to guide students to reach such a high standard.