In order to serve, sell, or supply alcohol in any venue or workplace in NSW, you must successfully complete the RSA (NSW) course.
What to expect?
- Apply for a RSA course and undertake face-to-face training at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW). We also accept international students as we are a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) approved provider.
- The course fee will already include the cost for your NSW competency card.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive an interim certificate which is valid for 5 years and you can work for 90 days with the interim certificate.
- You will be required to take the interim certificate to a service NSW to apply for a NSW competency card.
- Renew your NSW competency card every 5 years.
For more information, please head over to the links below:
- Getting Trained in RSA (L&GNSW)
- Apply for the NSW Competency Card
- Renew an NSW Competency Card
- Replace an NSW Competency Card
nb: All attendees will be issued a Nationally Recognized Statement of Attainment, Liquor & Gaming NSW Interim RSA Certificate, and can apply for a RSA Competency Card (by OLGR NSW)
May: Saturday, 18th May
July: Saturday, 27th July
August: Saturday,24th August
October: Saturday,19th October
November: Saturday,16th November
December: Saturday,14th December
Location: Kenvale College 38 High St Randwick NSW 2031
Time: 9am – 4:30pm
Cost: $140 (Incl. GST)
The course includes: SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
If you have any issues with your application process or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9314 6213.
You can also fill out the PDF application form and send to email@example.com