ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2022
|Intake||Application close||Orientation||Term Start Date||Term End Date||Break|
|FEB 2022||7th Feb||31st Jan||7th Feb||23 Apr||25, April – 7 May|
|MAY 2022||9th May||2 May||9th May||23 Jul||25 Jul – 6 Aug|
|AUG 2022||8th Aug||1 Aug||8th Aug||22 Oct||24 Oct – 5 Nov|
|NOV 2022||14 Nov||7 Nov||14 Nov||4 Feb||6 Feb – 11 Feb 2023|
- English proficiency : IELTS overall Score of 5.5 or equivalent proof of English or successful completion of approved English course at one of our English pathway providers:
Click here for more details
- Prior enrolment, all applicants will need to provide:
- For certificate levels: Australian Year 10 or equivalent
- For Diploma or above levels: Australian Year 12 or equivalent OR (AQF) Certificate 3 or Certificate 4 qualification
- For international students, Kenvale College will accept copy of applicant’s previous studies/qualifications (translated into English) as per the Equivalent Academic Entry Requirements – By Country Available here
- Successfully completed the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) online test. For more details on how to complete the online test, please refer to Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirement Fact Sheet. The purpose of the LLN online test is to show how Kenvale College can assist you in any areas where you may need help while studying with us.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Genuine interest for the industry
- Complete the Kenvale College Online Application Form: Online
- Pass an Individual Interview
How to Apply
Make sure you enter a current email address, then you can save your application and return to finish it, up to 36 hours later.
- Apply online(here)
Before completing the online application form, please make sure that you have the following supporting documents ready:
– ID/Passport Copy
– Copy of original proof of completion of High School and if required, a translated proof as well
– Most recent academic results
– Resume/CV, including contact details of two referees
– Proof of English proficiency. Click here for more details.
– If you have arrived in Australia, have your Unique Student Identifier ready (or create one here)
- Undertake online LLN test.
For more details on how to complete the online test, please refer to Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirement Fact Sheet.
Kenvale’s interview process helps applicants assess their suitability to the Hospitality and Events Industry.
Prospective students will be assessed according to skills and attitudes that are required to be in this industry.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application (RPL)/ Credit transfer (CT)
Prior studies in Hospitality can be credited against studies at Kenvale.
Click HERE for more information on how to apply for RPL.