Intake dates for 2020/2020
|Intake||Orientation||Start Date||Census Date||Trimester Break||Public Holidays||End Date|
|Sep 2020||Sep 07||Sep 14||Oct 18||–||Oct 05, Dec 25 – Dec 28||Dec 18|
|Jun 2020||May 18||May 25||Jun 26||Jul 13 – Jul 19||Jun 08||Sep 04|
|Feb 2020||Jan 28||Feb 03||Feb 28||Apr 13 – Apr 19||Apr 01 – Apr 09, Apr 17||May 15|
- English proficiency (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent). Click here for more details
- Completion of High School
- Must be over 18 years old
- Genuine interest for the industry
- Complete the Kenvale College Application Form: Online/ PDF
- Pass an Individual Interview
How to Apply
Make sure you enter a current email address, then you can save your application and return to finish it, up to 36 hours later.
- Apply online(here)
Before completing the online application form, please make sure that you have the following supporting documents ready:
– ID/Passport Copy
– Copy of original proof of completion of High School and if required, a translated proof as well
– Most recent academic results
– Resume/CV, including contact details of two referees
– Proof of English proficiency. Click here for more details.
– If you have arrived in Australia, have your Unique Student Identifier ready (or create one here)
Kenvale’s interview process helps applicants assess their suitability to the Hospitality and Events Industry.
Prospective students will be assessed according to skills and attitudes that are required to be in this industry.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application (RPL)
Prior studies in Hospitality can be credited against studies at Kenvale.
Click HERE for more information on how to apply for RPL.