|Intake||Orientation||Application Closes||O-Week Start||O-Week End||Start Date||Census Date||Trimester Break||Public Holidays||End Date|
|09/2021||Aug 30||Sep 10||Aug 30||Sep 03||Sep 06||Oct 01||Oct 25 – Oct 30||Oct 04, Dec 27, Dec 28||Dec 11|
|05/2021||May 17||May 21||May 17||May 21||May 24||Jun 18||Jul 12 – Jul 17||Jun 14||Aug 28|
|02/2021||Feb 01||Jan 29||Feb 01||Feb 05||Feb 08||Mar 05||Mar 29 – Apr 03||Apr 02, Apr 26||May 15|
- English proficiency : IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or successful completion of approved English course at one of our English pathway providers:
Click here for more details
- Completion of High School
- Must be over 18 years old
- Genuine interest for the industry
- Complete the Kenvale College Application Form: Online/ PDF
- Pass an Individual Interview
How to Apply
Make sure you enter a current email address, then you can save your application and return to finish it, up to 36 hours later.
- Apply online(here)
Before completing the online application form, please make sure that you have the following supporting documents ready:
– ID/Passport Copy
– Copy of original proof of completion of High School and if required, a translated proof as well
– Most recent academic results
– Resume/CV, including contact details of two referees
– Proof of English proficiency. Click here for more details.
– If you have arrived in Australia, have your Unique Student Identifier ready (or create one here)
Kenvale’s interview process helps applicants assess their suitability to the Hospitality and Events Industry.
Prospective students will be assessed according to skills and attitudes that are required to be in this industry.
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application (RPL)
Prior studies in Hospitality can be credited against studies at Kenvale.
Click HERE for more information on how to apply for RPL.