This course is suitable for all age groups who are interested in securing finances within or outside of the family setting, from school leavers and tertiary students, through to members of the sandwich generation and retirees.
Guest Speaker Andrew Mortimer has been working in financial services for almost 16 years and is returning to Kenvale College for another informative finance workshop that focuses on borrowing, budgeting and planning ahead. He has worked as a bank manager, home lending manager, and in his current role works as a Senior Product Manager for one of Australia’s largest profit for members’ superannuation funds. Whether you’re trying to get on top of your savings, want to get a foothold in the property market, or are looking to invest for the future, Andrew will be providing tips and information for you and there will be opportunities for Q & A.
– How your parents could help you secure your first home
– How to assist your aged parents in their retirement
– Types of home loans available and how to go about accessing one
– Saving a deposit for a property
– Allocating funds for a car, holiday or something special
– Budgeting to make your money last till the next payday
– Investing in your future
– Superannuation, annuities, pensions
Invite a family member or friend to book a ticket and you each receive a 10% discount. Refreshments included during the break
Tickets : $35 p.p.
Complimentary for Home & Lifestyle Gold Members
Date: Saturday 17th of April, 2021
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Venue : Kenvale College
38 High St Randwick 2031
If taking public Transport we also have a light rail stop right in front of our building. Catch the L2 Randwick line and get off at UNSW High St stop.
COVID-19 Safety NSW Health guidelines will be followed during