Update – We are resuming face-to-face training with strict social distancing measures in place (we do not have the RSA available online)
In order to serve, sell, or supply alcohol in any venue or workplace in NSW, you must successfully complete the RSA (NSW) course.
We accept international students as we are a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) approved provider.
What to expect?
- Apply for a RSA course and undertake face-to-face training at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW).
- The course fee will already include the cost for your NSW competency card.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive an interim certificate (within 2-3 business days) which is valid for 5 years and you can work for 90 days with the interim certificate.
- You will be required to take the interim certificate to a service NSW to apply for a NSW competency card.
- Renew your NSW competency card every 5 years.
For more information, please head over to the links below:
- Getting Trained in RSA (L&GNSW)
- Apply for the NSW Competency Card
- Renew an NSW Competency Card
- Replace an NSW Competency Card
nb: All attendees will be issued a Nationally Recognized Statement of Attainment, Liquor & Gaming NSW Interim RSA Certificate, and can apply for a RSA Competency Card (by OLGR NSW)
2020 Dates : *We are resuming face-to-face training with strict social distancing measures in place (we do not have the RSA available online)
- September 5th
- September 19th
- October 17th
- October 31st
- November 7th
- November 21st
- December 5th
- December 19th
Location: Kenvale College 38 High St Randwick NSW 2031
Time: 9am – 4:30pm
Cost: $150 (Incl. GST)
The course includes: SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
If you have any issues with your application process or for more information contact email@example.com or call 02 9314 6213.
- Short courses at Kenvale College: Your pathway to success
- Understanding service in the hospitality education
- The value of customer service in the hospitality sector
Short courses fees and refund policy