Kenvale College is now offering the opportunity for international students located around the world to study online from their home country.
Students can commence the theory units offshore before completing the practical units in Sydney, Australia when the borders re-open. Once the government gives the green light to grant student visas we can refer you to one of our migration agents to help guide you through the process.
Due to COVID-19, students on a student visa studying online and outside Australia will be able to use that study to count towards their Australian education. Further information on the Government announcement on Student visas and work in Australia can be accessed, here.
Enrolling at Kenvale College with Confirmation of Acceptance into the course:
- Students can commence SIT40516 Certificate IV Commercial Cookery while overseas.
- Students will receive full-time online delivery with trainers available through Learning Vault
- Students will receive an offer of enrolment once the course application is approved.
- Students signed offer of enrolment and payment of deposits will be the confirmation of acceptance of the offer of enrolment.
- Students will be able to start their course online at Kenvale and then apply for a student visa once Australian borders have opened; they can then come and continue their course in Australia.
- Students will receive an 80% reduced tuition fee while studying offshore; the full fee will be applied to the remaining courses after the student arrives in Australia.
- Students can package their SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commerical Cookery with a SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management which will extend the duration of the course onshore.
SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
Food is a universal language and an essential part of life. The ability to create unforgettable dishes that appeal to all the senses of taste, aroma, texture and presentation, is an art. As a chef, you are in constant demand both in Australia and around the world, with career opportunities in restaurants, bistros, catering, cafes, hotels, cruises and many more unique and wonderful places.
This qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems.
SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management is creative, it’s diverse, and it can take you around the world! If you dream of traveling for your career, love a practical, people facing role and enjoy variety, Hospitality Management is for you. It’s the largest and most dynamic industry in the world, always evolving with technology and trends, with hotel partners covering the globe. No day is ever the same!
Throughout our Hospitality Management courses, you’ll deepen your personal development skills, build your leadership, interpersonal and management skills, and foster your commitment and foster your commitment to professionalism and service.
Our courses cover theory and practical components. theory and practical components. You’ll be able to practice what you learn as you work in the industry while studying.